The steel structure is a structure mainly composed of steel materials and is one of the main types of building structures. The structure is mainly composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and other components made of steel and steel plates, and the joints, bolts or rivets are usually connected between the components or components. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in large factories, stadiums, super high-rises and other fields.
When the steel structure is also damaged, we need to find out the immediate solution to the problem. The main factors that describe the damage of the steel structure in the steel structure network are:
1) Insufficient structural bearing capacity due to load changes, overtime service, changes in specifications and procedures;
2) The deformation, distortion, disability, depression, etc. of the component due to various accidents cause the section of the member to be weakened, the member to warp, the connection to crack, etc.;
3) causing deformation or cracking of the member or joint under temperature difference;
4) Corrosion due to chemical attack and electrochemical corrosion cause the structural section of the steel structural member to be weakened;
5) Others include errors in design, production, construction, and illegal use and operation during the service period.
There are three main technical measures for reinforcement of steel structures:
1) Cross-section reinforcement method: reinforcing the steel in part or along the entire length of the member, and connecting them together to force them together;
2) Change the calculation sketch: add additional support, adjust the load distribution, reduce the internal force level, force the displacement of the statically indeterminate structure support, and reduce the stress peak;
3) Prestressed cable method: Use high-strength cable to strengthen the structural weak link or improve the overall bearing capacity, stiffness and stability of the structure.